Thursday, February 18, 2010

Magnetic Board with Goodwill Frame

Just a quick post to show you a magnetic board I made to put by our front door. Here it is hanging by our overflowing coat rack.




I started with this frame I paid a dollar for. It still had the $22 price tag on it.




My hubby has a metal cutter so he cut a piece of metal for the frame, but you could just use magnetic paint.




I distressed the frame and painted the metal black, then added a ribbon. I took some magnets that I already had and dressed them up with scrapbook paper and a sticker with each child's initial. Now I have a handy place to place notes and other things they need for the day.




1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So cute Lela! I have so much I want to make, but I can't seem to find the time to get it done! I cannot wait till yard sale time!

Followers